Subject: [Leica] Mono Lake sunset
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:59:44 -0800

We entered Yosemite from the East, so spend a few days around Bishop and Lee
Vining.  One night the clouds looked like they might cooperate, so we
ventured out to Mono Lake, along with a hundred other photographers, and it
turned out pretty nice.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/ml/Mono+Lake-5926.jpg.html

This was the first, and the others in this folder followed.  As the sky got
nicer, we lost our nice reflection as the wind came up.  Next time........

View large.

comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Mono Lake sunset)
Reply from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Mono Lake sunset)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Mono Lake sunset)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Mono Lake sunset)