Subject: [Leica] Back from Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 08:41:04 -0800

We made it back from our two month trip.  Lots to see and lots of photos to
work on.  I'll start with the last place we were.  Yosemite, all last week.
Mixed bag, but here are a few of the shots.

The last night we were there, the sunset was the best.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/yosemite-6540.jpg.html

Found this bench in the cemetery and it had this nice leaf on it and the
light was right.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/Yosemite-6390.jpg.html

Nice reflection at Cathedral Beach.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/Yosemite-6209.jpg.html

And the light at Valley View was pretty nice as we were leaving on Sunday
morning.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/yosemite-6542.jpg.html

More to come.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Back from Yosemite)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Back from Yosemite)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Back from Yosemite)