Subject: [Leica] My absence
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:30:53 -0500

i am happy you healed on her own.
:-)
bharani

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:45:24 -0800
From: Herbert Kanner <kanner at acm.org>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

I have been silent for the past week or so, although I have been lurking.
The reason is that my wife, Lee, had a heart attack, had a stent put in,
and then after her discharge from the hospital had a solid week of low
fever and GIs, which after two fruitless visits to the emergency room
finally got her back in hospital for a couple of days. No cause was found
and the condition just went away in time--probably was a virus.

I took a few shots on Sunday and may post some later today.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204