Subject: [Leica] IMG: Young Mam Boy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 08:27:04 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED IN ORDER:

> We drove 30 minutes, waited in line 45 minutes and drove back home 30
> minutes this morning but we voted!!!  Hope you did.<<<<

Hi Tina,
Given your election day it started exactly as it should with the
responsibilities to one's country to vote!

> Now I'm processing more scans.  Clarity seems to make a big difference and
> I'm backing off more on these Kodachrome, contrasty scans.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/147189757

The little boy is a clean and interesting photograph in a documentary series
as you always shoot with the greatest of clarity illustrating the clothing,
faces and people of other cultures. It's the simplicity that makes it work!
Not to forget the "eyes popping off the screen!" :-)

He's saying to himself..... "WHY ME?" ;-)

cheers,
ted