Subject: [Leica] Kate Kirkwood and Leica Liker
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:12:35 -0600 (CST)

All that is required is an interest in Leica.  Many shoot with Leica's, but
many also shoot with other brands.  I shoot mainly with Leica's, but also
use Nikons from time to time.  We all are interested in Photography and
improving our skills through discussion of our images.  And you will find
discussions on subjects which have nothing to do with photography.  Mostly,
we are a World Family with a common interest of Leica.

Cheers,
Gene