Subject: [Leica] Contax Zeiss 21mm 2.8 Biogon
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 16:37:19 -0500

I've been having the same thoughts (G optics to digital body) and am
leaning toward one of the X mount Fujifilm cameras.  I'm piping in here
because in researching this, it sounds as if the 21mm G will work but
the 28mm rear lens cowl extends too far into the body. Just a heads up
in case you have the other lenses from your G system and could chance a
bad surprise.... I don't have any hard reference source but recall it
being mentioned in some forums.