Subject: [Leica] Raw MM Files
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 02:38:13 -0700

Actually, the Rabs is correct - ACR IS Lightroom Develop, with some minor
interface difference.

What I do in LR, is to set up some base develop setting for different
cameras, e.g. M9, E-3, scanner from XPan etc. they don't have to be
perfect, just better than initial. Then I save them as different develop
preset and apply them as I import the files.

Presets are your friends. I have some to convert to B&W, then I can tweak
further etc.