Subject: [Leica] Don's PESO for October 28
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:27:28 -0400

This week was a lot of fun.  I dropped in on an old friend, Mike, at Wings
Camera here in Atlanta.  Not only did he have a nice 40 Nokton but he
provided some nice poses while I was checking it out

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/Wk1027/Mike+at+Wings.jpg.html

On the way home yesterday I passed by a neighbors house.  I guess they
tired of raking magnolia leaves so they had an ancient tree cut down.  This
image is of the tree cutters moving a three foot section out of the way.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/Wk1027/Pushed+away.jpg.html

My wife's job is now nestled in one of those suburban office complexes that
do a pretty good job of burying the campus in the woods.  We stopped by to
look at a tree but discovered that it only looked good staring down from
the ninth floor.  However, I rather liked the juxtaposition of the manmade
with the sorta natural.  I hope it interests you as well;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/Wk1027/two+worldsII.jpg.html

Last for this week is an image of three gum leaves trapped in a spider web
catching afternoon light.  Rather pretty for the SE USA where we usually
are deprived of the fall colors in the NE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/Wk1027/three+ensnared.jpg.html

Have a great week,  this coming week brings a lot of festivals around the
world which should be interesting visually

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com