Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:12:24 -0700

Went for a walk the other day and spotted this ground cover.  Patches about
6-8 inches across.  Went home and grabbed my camera and got these shots.

A 1/2 life size shot with the 100 APO so you can see the scale:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/ff12/untitled-5731_001.jpg.html

The slapped on the Nikon PB-6 bellows with a Schneider 50mm 2.8 Componon-S
enlarging lens attached and racked it out as far as it would go to get this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/ff12/untitled-5735-Edit.jpg.html

A most unusual flower.  A Euphorbia called Rattlesnake Weed.  Surprised the
image was not as sharp as I had hoped for.  Just got this bellows and never
used this lens this way before.  Took three frames and blended for increased
DOF.  Might have to look around for another solution for a lens.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson