Subject: [Leica] My new personal Website
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:10:03 +0200

Bravo!

Some aspects need a little bit of tweaking - (the slideshow comes to mind),
but in general the site is pleasant and easy to use. As to the size of the
thumbnails, The ones in the Barcelona gallery seem minuscule when compared
to those of the other galleries?

The pictures are great.

All the best from the parisian Catalu?a!

Tarek

Le 25 oct. 2012 ? 19:49, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :