Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: M6 Millennium for sale
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:22:26 -0400

A beautiful Leica M6 TTL Black Paint Millennium for sale.    Asking
$2450 USD

The condition of the camera is EX+++.

I examined the camera closely and found these items:

- tiny spot on left (viewfinder) lug that shows brass. The spot is less
than 1 millimeter in size

- very faint brush marks that might be strap marks at the left lug.
These are on the paint surface only and not through to the brass

- tiny spot on film advance lever ridge, where it hits the hot shoe,
that shows brass. Size is less than 1 millimeter

- light brush marks on the bottom plate, likely from being handled and
put down on a table surface.

When I bought this camera, it was likely a dealer demo camera and that
is where these marks came from. Despite these marks, this is still a
beautiful camera.

The camera comes with its box and packaging.

For shipping in Canada, $50 Canada Post fully insured.

For shipping to USA and outside of North America, $160 for Courier
(FEDEX, UPS or Purolator, your choice).
At this rate, I am paying for half the courier's cost.
This is due to insurance limitations. Canada Post only allows insurance
up to $1000 on foreign packages.

Please add 3% if paying with Paypal.

regards
Vick