Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/10/2012: another friendly dog
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:42:24 +0200 (CEST)

Yesterday, I took the day off and drove up to the colourful beach town
Villajoyosa with my sister and brother-in-law. There are the nice
beachfront houses, but in many ways the back streets are more interesting.
Shortly after translating for my sister a sign prohibiting letting dogs
loose in the streets and squares, we were accosted by this very friendly
dog, all wagging tail and playfulness:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2159774501&k=FPjFDLn&lb=1&s=O>

The owner did come out and was very apologetic, but we did not mind. We
are dog (and cat) people.

This part of Villajoyosa is a place where during the day many doors are
open and children and pets just go in and out as they please.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman