Subject: [Leica] Victorian farmhouse again after 11 years
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:19:55 +0100

Chris

Just to clarify, the table was laid for dinner, but no food was on the
plates. The house was on the old i93 which had been rerouted down a new dual
carriageway. Whilst we were looking a farmer appeared from the large barn on
the other side of the now virtually deserted highway to explain the house
had been a bed and breakfast, and that the family had lost all their
business when the new road went through. They had gone away for a few days
to think about the future and had just never gone back - amazing.

Sorry no pics though of the inside. Somewhere I have some 6 x 6 b&w shots
which were damaged by X-rays et the airport on the way back.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932