Subject: [Leica] MUCH Better! 617 Tests
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:50:35 -0700

Alright, these look much better:

150mm Fuji @F32
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121019-Scanned-12.jpg

90mm Fuji @F32
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121019-Scanned-13.jpg

Thank you all for indulging my long winded posting and helping me to get
this right, especially to Frank and Mark.

I'm not entirely how I eff'ed up yesterday but at least I know if I dot all
the I's and cross all the T's, I can do this.

I will make some sample print, just to see.

Now there is just one problem, ALL negatives so far have a horizontal line
across, just slightly below the bottom third, I believe. You can see this
in the enlarged section:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121019-Scanned-13-1.jpg

I saw that yesterday already and I triple-cleaned the film holder and the
darkslide and I don't know where it may come from.

p.s. I checked the film flatness in the holder, and it really should not be
an issue as the pressure plate should hold the film fairly tight against
the film rails.

Thanks again!!

--

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] MUCH Better! 617 Tests)