Subject: [Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 04:35:08 -0400

A Symmar 210 is the Holy Grail Leica optics of large format photography from
all I know. I wish I could have got that instead of my Fujinon.
Its bound to be better than most options of any kind.
There is all kinds of new glass now optimized for digital not sure how it
would work with film.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography