Subject: [Leica] OT: large format lens vs. medium format lens
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:32:07 -0700

Sorry! Got my lens all confused. It's the FUJI 90mm SWD /5.6.

I did develop the film, but the one from Hassy SWC (TX-400 in another post)
looks good and sharp so the film processing is probably not an issue.

I think I need to do better testing tomorrow, to laid these questions to
rest.

I will test it with the other lens too. I have a 150 Fuji and a borrowed
210 Symmar-S