Subject: [Leica] I'm sick - my M9 and nocti were stolen out of my house.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:23:04 -0500

Sue,

As the others have said, lean on your insurance company for all you can get.
The camera was essentially new, so they should pay accordingly.

Good luck.

(After dealing with sliding doors at a house near Orlando, we swore never to
install them again.  They are very difficult to secure.)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA