Subject: [Leica] D800E pixel-peepers
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:04:25 -0400

 I think Leica will be a major player - in China - where those with enough
money want only the best money can buy.  I'm not a doctor, lawyer or Indian
chief and I have made my living with only Leicas for over 30 years.  They
are the best cameras for documentary work - quiet, unobtrusive, and
durable.  They have always been great for low light with their fast lenses.
 I would much rather have a Leica with fast lens than a Nikon with 10000
ISO.  Nobody sees or hears my Leicas:

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/Central-America/Honduras/Honduras/3917411_sWqp63#!i=1213150734&k=n398phZ

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/5885005_Vryn9#!i=367425430&k=KikRj

All with Leicas, most with Noctilux.

I'm sure Ted would say the same about Leicas and the editorial,
documentary, and commercial work that he has done over the years.  Ted is
not a lawyer or Indian chief and only recentlly became a doctor - of
photography!

Actual working photographer using Leicas,

Tina