Subject: [Leica] Leica MM/SEP
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:36:00 -0700

4x5 neg?

What is really nice is the separation of foreground/background that occurs
on the right hand side of the "wall steps" caused by the white areas (
actually higher zones) at the edge of those steps.....  the top of the wall
and the left side do not offer that same unique characteristic....

But this is a really good documentary image.

And as I always say to my LF shooting buddy... our objective is to create
the best image for the day, weather, light conditions, and the time we were
there....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

> Ever since viewing the threads on the Leica MM and Silver Efex Pro, I
> have tried rescanning some images, as usual trying to get as flat a
> scan as possible, but now adjusting in SEP instead of Photoshop.  Here
> is one I could never get right before (I'm not exactly saying  that it
> is right now.).  This is at the Laguna Pueblo in New Mexico (a/k/a Old
Laguna).

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica MM/SEP)