Subject: [Leica] Mammonth/Bishop area from SF Bay
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:00:02 -0700

Richard Man writes:
 > Whoa, it's faster to go South then North? Who have thunk it....
 >
 > Hmm... if I go late enough, I can make a trip to Death Valley...

Been there, done that.  Just be careful with Owens Lake.  If you wait
until you actually see water you've gone [way] too far....

 > Oh, and you will be fine with the M9. Don't you have an M6 or M7? Works
 > just like that.
 > [...]

An M6 0.85, happily.

I'm not worried (beyond the recent mis-focusing horror stories) except
that I've admited, in front of the LUG, that I'm actually going to go
take pictures.

Now I'll have to produce something....

g.

Message from hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell) ([Leica] Mammonth/Bishop area from SF Bay)