Subject: [Leica] Semetko Kickstarter Campaign
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:03:31 -0500

Dear Friends,

I wanted to let you  know I've launched a kickstarter campaign today to
finish my America project. There are some interesting rewards--the prints
are offered at roughly a third of what they sell for in galleries.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1504580642/america-e-pluribus-unum-out-of-many-one?ref=email

I now know what Johnny Cash meant when he sang, "I've been everywhere, man,
I've been everywhere."

While I continue to travel the country shooting this project right up until
Inauguration Day, I am also starting to show the work.

1) There will be an exhibition of work from UNPOSED and the E Pluribus Unum
project beginning November 9th at the Leica Store, Washington DC. It
coincides with FotoweekDC and will hang into the new year. I will also be
giving a presentation of work from both projects at the store November 15th
and 16th as one of their FotoDC events.

2) I'll also be speaking November 18th at the New Jersey Photo Expo for
Bergen County Camera. Prints from UNPOSED will be exhibited at their
Westwood NJ store.

3) And the work from America: E Pluribus Unum will be the subject of a solo
exhibition at the Leica Gallery New York City in the fall of 2013.

 I'm very excited about the work I'm producing for this project and the
recognition it's starting to get. I hope you'll become a part of it through
the kickstarter campaign at whatever level is comfortable. If you can't, no
sweat, but please pass it on to your friends who might be interested.

Thanks for your time and have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Semetko Kickstarter Campaign)