Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura, II
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:21:02 -0700

>> Thanks for all of the comments on Polly and Laura!  Here is the next shot
>> in that series, unmanipulated, straight conversion to jpeg in LR:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/146619111
>>
>> You can switch back and forth between the two:
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/146602122
>>
>> Is it better with the Silver Efex treatment, or not?

beautiful images.....

re the comparison of the two images,

as far as content, I am not certain of my preference....   I find the Silver
Efex treatment renders the photo harsh, contrasty, a bit  in the "etch a
sketch"  mode Tina...

Steve

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Polly and Laura, II)