Subject: [Leica] Concord Center, MA
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:38:14 -0400

Thanks for the comments, Jim.

It works very well, but weighs 11 pounds with the two big fisheye
lenses.  I tried it first with just the bottom half... please take a
look at: http://www.half-fast.com/

But it was too difficult in use... composing, then trying to close down
the iris while at the same time keeping it in position. Same with
shutter. That worked ok with a tripod except that a good part of the
tripod showed up in the resulting photo.

So, I turned it into a poor man's TLR.  Much easier to shoot but, did I
tell you it's heavy?  ;-)

Jim