Subject: [Leica] IMG: Freaks of Nature
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:42:20 -0500

Excellent - I didn't see that one.  Plus we just slaughtered our two-headed
calf....

Muffley:

You mean, people could actually stay down there for a hundred years?

Strangelove:

It would not be difficult mein Fuhrer! Nuclear reactors could, heh... I'm
sorry. Mr. President. Nuclear reactors could provide power almost
indefinitely. Greenhouses could maintain plantlife. Animals could be bred
and slaughtered...