Subject: [Leica] [PESO] Cafe man
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 21:17:00 +0930

Hi Mark,

Thanks - I have an 060 for each of my main lenses too - on the
Monochrom sensor the effect on skin seemed similar between both those
filters when I did a quick test, and with the yellow filter you lose
less light.  I haven't done enough tests to definitively understand
the effects on skin tones and foliage, however, but I'll work that out
sometime soon.  I imagine that the 060 will be better for skin tones.

But first I need to get all my lenses adjusted so they focus properly
with the Monochrom.

Sometime, when I get the time, I'll post some comparisons.

Thanks,

Marty