Subject: [Leica] IMG: Converted M9 and 75/1.4
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 06:40:45 -0400

How did you manage to neutralize all your cameras settings?
As I know when you shoot a jpeg there are all kinds of settings.
And it looks like what you've got set here is ultra low contrast.
Not sure what see can tell by seeing such an image.
I'd do your normal routine with it. Show us that.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography