Subject: [Leica] New on the Blog (Ted)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 02:13:58 +0200

Ted, querido amigo

Thank you!, I'm glad you like better the new presentation, I shall
work a little more on it and see if I can improve some aspects.

The se?oritas will be very happy to look better, you have gave me a
new argument when I shot her, I will say "I have a magical Blog for
your portrait"

Cheers
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol