Subject: [Leica] IMG: Converted M9 and 75/1.4
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:32:47 -0500

Interesting, thanks.  I also have SilverEfexPro2 but am somewhat surprised
Leica includes it with the MM; I would have thought you could make the
needed adjustments in Lightroom (or Photoshop or Aperture) without the need
for 3rd party plug-in conversion software.  (I also have Exposure 3 but to
be honest I like SilverEfexPro2's controls better.....once I learned how to
use them.)

--Bob

==On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>

Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] IMG: Converted M9 and 75/1.4)