Subject: [Leica] More from the Essex boatyard
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:53:27 -0400

I shot these with the big Rollei SLR on the same day as the 11x14 shots
in May:

http://www.half-fast.com/05202012-Essex-6008i-Velvia100F/

The 30mm is a Zeiss F-Distagon (fisheye)... the other two are Schneider,
a 40mm Super Angulon and a 80mm Xenotar.

Sorry, there's no Leica shots from that day as I had mistakenly left the
R8 set to spot metering. I would glue it to matrix but that would be
sacrilegious, right?

Jim, "I still like film except when I like digital" Hemenway

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] More from the Essex boatyard)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] More from the Essex boatyard)