Subject: [Leica] Two 11x14s from May
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:58:43 -0400

I shot these in May when out looking for things to photograph with my
11x14... I'm nowhere near catching up on a years worth of scanning.

Two men were stepping the masts for the sailboat that they had just put
in the water, so I couldn't resist using up some of my depleting
Ektachrome.

http://www.half-fast.com/05202010-Essex-A.jpg
http://www.half-fast.com/05202012-Essex-B.jpg

I've made them large, you should be able make them bigger by double
clicking your cursor on each image.

I have about 70 sheets of film left and am trying to shoot as many
photos as I can because the only lab near me is doing very little E-6
processing now and has plans to convert their big dip n dunk system to,
'GASP' black and white sometime in the next four months... oh the humanity!

Jim, "Still crazy" Hemenway

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Two 11x14s from May)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Two 11x14s from May)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Two 11x14s from May)