Subject: [Leica] Hip pack recommendations?
From: manolito at videotron.ca (EPL)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:35:12 -0400

Tina Manley wrote:

> I agree.  Also very important, don't neglect exercising your back and
> shoulders!  Local YMCA's have classes called Silver Sneakers designed to
> help aging bodies deal with stresses and strains. The exercises
> specifically target problem areas, mobility, stretching and balance I
> couldn't continue to function without my Silver Sneakers class three times
> a week!

There isn't a heckuva lot of exercisable stuff on a back. It's a rather
brute slab.

People with back trouble tend to have let their fronts go to pot (See Under:
Typical American Physique).

The front supports the back just as the back supports the front. So exercise
to reduce your front as much as you can before your back starts to complain
about what you are making it shlepp around.

Adding a hip pack or a heavy camera to an oversized midriff is adding insult
to injury.

Emanuel