Subject: [Leica] Channeling Ansel - Rocky Mountain panos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 18:45:24 -0700

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:53:57 -0500 (CDT)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com
Subject: Re: [Leica] Channeling Ansel - Rocky Mountain panos
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Howard,

Nice set of panos.  Like the one with Esther in it, but would be better if
the top of the mountain was not cut off. ;)

Cheers,
Gene

Hi Gene,
Thanks for looking and commenting. I need a new pano program to process two
sets of panels and then the mountain tops would be included.
Then I would be processing about 300 Mps for a picture like this one and
would likely need a new computer too. Sigh! It is never ending.
Bests to Chris too.
Howard