Subject: [Leica] Percussion Section
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:32:58 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:

> http://sonc.com/look/?p=2333<<

Hi Sonny,
A neat photo opportunity.

More important in that it illustrates what I say about people's eyes when we
are photographing them in many situations.

"We hear with our ears! But listen with our eyes!" In other words, the
subjects concentration shown in his eyes adds to the portrait. Full
concentration on "hearing the music. But listening with his eyes!

It would have been interesting to hear his sounds through out the music.

cheers,
ted