Subject: [Leica] Another MM portrait
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 01:22:41 -0400

Tonality is amazingly impressive Looks like Agfapan 25 in Beutlers printed
on Agfa Brovira fiber with Dektol 1:1 I love everything about it including
the landscape mode take on the composition, excellent use of selective focus
and most of all attitude of the subject...  except the borders which look
fakey. (cartoonish) but even if done well I'd not like.  I'd take those out
for sure.
Congrats on you MM it looks like you are putting it to great use.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography