Subject: [Leica] Leopard (Off list)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:52:14 +0200

Hi Jayanand,

Beautiful picture and beautiful editing, I like very much your smooth
editing, the pictures are sharp and the contrast is smooth and rich in
tonalities.

BTW I have already starting to play with the printer, yesterday I
expend some hours doing test in a family color print, I have my
monitor calibrated but I've shall do various adjustments to obtain the
quality that I wanted, and on this I ask me a question, the color
print you have sand me "Mojito" it match exactly what I saw in my
monitor, why I have problems with another one?. I've tried different
options to print, from Capture One Pro, from Easy Print (Epson) and
finally from Photoshop Elements 6 and with this one I have obatined
the better results, probably my setting was wrong, the final best
print was indicating that the colors managing should managed as they
was in Photoshop, not that the printer manage them.

I've also do a test printing a B&W without any correction, of course
it shall be improved, but the final print was better and easier than
color for me.

Cheers
Lluis

El 30/09/2012, a las 12:35, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: