Subject: [Leica] IMG: Portofino
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 15:23:55 -0400

PESO:

Before we escaped to the farm in Tuscany, we took a side trip to Portofino.
 We had been in Portofino 37 years ago, camping through Europe with our two
young children.  At the time, we were the only ones there.  We listened to
an old man play a 12-string guitar on the waterfront and ate wonderful
seafood at a small restaurant there.

This time it was a little different.  All of the stores have been taken
over by luxury chains.  The waterfront was packed with tour groups and
restaurants were all booked for dinner.  Yachts filled the harbor where
there were fishing boats before.  We sat at a cafe and had two Campari and
sodas with a little bowl of olives and 10 potato chips.  The bill was $90!!!

Progress.

Leica M9, 24/2.8, five exposures combined. C&C greatly appreciated.

http://www.pbase.com/image/146363347

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP