Subject: [Leica] The North Thompson Rodeo in Barriere B.C.
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:35:49 -0700

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:56:32 -0700
From: <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Leica] The North Thompson Rodeo in Barriere B.C.
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>

Hi Howard,
Well done mon ami, well done!

Nice peak action, sharp whether auto-focus or not and I would say you'd do a
great shoot at the rodeo's of the best... "CALGARY STAMPEDE!" :-)  Looks
like you captured solid images in each category of the events. And your
favourite would fall inline with my choice as well!     Good on you.

But I have to add you have a great coach in that David Young who has become
a rodeo shooter of the best there is!

cheers,
ted.

Hi Ted,
Thanks very much for looking and for your positive comments. Rodeo shooting
is a lot of fun -
especially when you have some one as experienced as David to guide you along.
We should do the Vancouver Island Rodeo sometime!!
Cheers
Howard