Subject: [Leica] M8 vs. M9 Observations
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:40:01 -0400

I agree its a matter of working through it with your camera and software.
What I see at the back of my main camera now which is a D700 nikon I get a
bit more in the quick jpeg preview and when I shift to the better quality
preview in Bridge of course I get a bit more still and that preview reflects
what I do later to the image in ADR adobe camera raw. And that can be a
slight tweak or get extensive.

Mark William Rabiner