Subject: [Leica] Starting to ponder liquidation for M-Milestone
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:04:59 -0400

Perhaps the conversation should revolve around just one image taken from:
 "Rolleiflex, Hasselblad, Linhof Technika 4x5, Nikon F and RF, a couple 6x9
cm folders?
And darkroom equipment "

Its a no brainer pawning off gear that's been never used in the first place
for other gear that's going to replace it on the viewing shelf.
I do think that Leica use is not all about gear selling, trading and buying.

Mark William Rabiner