Subject: [Leica] Starting to ponder liquidation for M-Milestone
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:35:41 +0200 (CEST)

Message du : 23/09/2012 15:58
De : "Vick Ko " <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :

  Starting to ponder liquidation for M-Milestone

I'm starting to ponder liquidation for M-Milestone. So, 3~4 months to
raise $7K.

Those of like minds, what are you going to sell?

Them kids, at least their kidneys,
a box of Magnums of Mouton Rotschild 1990,
and probably Quebec now that Louisiana's gone, what's the good of keeping it.

If need be I'll top that up with my complete collection of Pirelli
calendars, even if I have to buy them back when I get rid of the hardly
used, as new gear..

Hope it helps.
Philippe

Oh, rule number one - do not sell any Leica lenses. Close corollary is
to not sell any Leica mount lenses.

So, what about Rolleiflex, Hasselblad, Linhof Technika 4x5, Nikon F and
RF, a couple 6x9 cm folders?

And darkroom equipment that has sat idle for 10 years?

regards

Vick