Subject: [Leica] First Day of Fall
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:32:19 -0400

Hi Nathan:

No where near 37C/98F here, more like 73F at mid day. I needed a jacket
this morning.

A 108 km bike ride would be an impossible dream for yours truly but I
can still carry the 11x14 with a 7 pound lens, metal tripod and
filmholders for a grand 10+ minutes.

I've been enjoying your recent photos and know how you feel about your
youngest leaving for university... I'll bet that more than 3/4 of the
LUG members have experienced the same emotions.

Jim