Subject: [Leica] Here's how to do a zooming viewfinder
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:36:13 -0400

Someone writing for the FINANCIAL TIMES thinks that a product costing a
forth what another's does is a "direct competitor"?
I'd call that pretty bottom line dumb. And bottom lines is what these guys
would supposed to be what they know about on that particular paper.
Just because It's not pork belly's and hedge funds but optical science is no
excuse for not understanding basic marketing and manufacturing facts.
Yes you can make something out of plastic and it will still take pictures.

Mark William Rabiner