Subject: [Leica] Leica M 135/2, 180/2, 250/2...
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 04:42:14 -0400

> After all this passionate analysis, I wonder how many of us in the group
> will actually will buy this all singing all dancing machine called the
> Leica M? I know I might have if only it had autofocus - without is a non
> starter with my eyes being what they are!
> Cheers
> Jayanand

I reckon I might be lining up for one, maybe two if I part with enough
'stuff' ;-) I'd love to carry one with the mid range m lens and the other
with the visoflex to take M wides or R lenes. It will not be a suitable
replacement for the autofocus Nikon with IS when shooting birds in flight
etc, but would be a great way to explore Venice some time ;-)

Alastair

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica M 135/2, 180/2, 250/2...)