Subject: [Leica] Leica M 135/2, 180/2, 250/2...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:37:32 -0700
References: <CAF8hL-HNfVNYGWcvWd_NaK5-=czJ1OeSUAtVJcTSXQq=gRSU+Q@mail.gmail.com> <58B25DA9-7569-47B1-BA43-7E9888895533@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF53ubVi6+xK2p=Txkzb0pkyDP4-h9KQS_4V7MCEaMZ8Rw@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8hL-GaTsc31yM9TS9vpNjEc4v1Xc2H5iTOgHRBZjPW4Ocz7A@mail.gmail.com> <59F0B05C-247E-4D44-B917-A1DEB9B2649D@gmail.com> <CAF8hL-EsJ_NLd4HzVW3taVCg6gNrr+UMrprrAC9aWGKefXWhow@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2K+XaCDx23ck6-vz7f2nwX8mcEKb0GtxtX2pkKRjEZzA@mail.gmail.com>

Yes taiko is more predictable, but one can also do street action with an
m.  Not for everyone of course, but the Leica M is no different from other
Ms in that regard: it works for some people and not for others