Subject: [Leica] IMG: Image from the Past
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:12:30 -0500

Thanks for looking, Lluis.  I haven't done much on family history for the
last several years, because, no matter how hard you search, you eventually
come to a point where no more information is available.

I am beginning to have some doubts about the identification of the lady in
this photo.  But, as you say, it is an interesting example of what was
produced over 100 years ago.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA