Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica > M adapter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:21:14 -0400

As far as the Leica R solution goes in terms of bulk and weight here's
weight to keep in mind, just from Leica no Nikon:
Leica M6  560 grams
Leica M9   585
Leica M-E  585
Leica R7    670
Leica M     680
Leica R9    790
Leica R8    890
Leica R9 with the LEICA DIGITAL-MODUL-R  1395
Leica S     1400
Leica S2    1410

Mark William Rabiner
Photography