Subject: [Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica R > M adapter
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:44:04 +0100

That is how manual focus works on the 4/3 and micro 4/3 cameras. I find it
helpful, though I can focus tele lenses fine without since the depth of
field is so small focus is obvious. Also with a tele or macro lens with the
10x magnification it is impossible to hand hold still enough to focus IME.
FD

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica R > M adapter)
Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Topoxforddoc) ([Leica] Auto Aperture with R lenses on the new M via the Leica R > M adapter)