Subject: [Leica] 2 with film
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:13:46 +0200

Dear Ted, buenos dias querido amigo

Thank you very much for looking and for your kind comment, I'm glad
you liked the kiss, my initial preference was for the other one, maybe
in a big enlargement it would be different, I had the the 21mm mounted
on the camera and walking on the beach I didn't take my bag, I think
that the kiss could be better more close, for cropping is too much,
I've just cropped a lttle bit.

Thank you mon ami!

cheers
Lluis