Subject: [Leica] Student gallery from the workshop
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 22:28:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Sep 15, 2012, at 10:23 AM, leo wesson <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Have a look!
>
> Here's a link to the final edit of 15 images of each student from the
> workshop I recently attended with Peter Turnley.
> http://www.peterturnley.com/student_galleries/Paris%20Fall/2012/pf2012.shtml
>

> Thanks!
>
> Leo Wesson
> Photographer/Videographer
> 817.733.9157
> www.leowesson.com
===================================================================================================================================================
I'm way behind in reading the LUG, so maybe someone has already mentioned
this, but where are the vertical pictures?  I counted exactly one.  Didn't
the students learn that you can rotate the camera to suit the situation?

I always enjoy looking at street photos (as was the case here) but many of
the compositions have stuff intruding on the edges and could have been
improved by cropping, or should be vertical.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University Relations
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee