Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:03:53 -0700

HOT here in SoCa.  Too hot for a Washington boy to venture out for flowers,
so we picked a few and brought them inside.

Some bougainvillea were peaking over the fence.  Played around with blending
images for increasing DOF.  Here are my attempts this time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/ff12/Bogenvelia+11+frames+4015-.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/ff12/Bogenvelia+18+frames+4042-.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/ff12/Bogenvelia+22+frames+3986-.jpg.html

View Large......  They can take it.

All with 100 APO macro attached to a D7000.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)